Rise Armament Upper - Need some reviews/input

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been wanting to throw a complete Factory Larue Upper on to one of my OSA Biilet lowers. Unfortunately, they stopped production of the $749 LaRue upper so they could sell some match $1,200 uppers. I am looking at alternatives and came across this upper.

https://risearmament.com/product/ar-15-upper-receivers/
Anybody have some experience with this setup?Anyone running it on a OSA Billet Lower? If so, How does it mate up?

Thank you

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been wanting to throw a complete Factory Larue Upper on to one of my OSA Biilet lowers. Unfortunately, they stopped production of the $749 LaRue upper so they could sell some match $1,200 uppers. I am looking at alternatives and came across this upper.

https://risearmament.com/product/ar-15-upper-receivers/
Anybody have some experience with this setup?Anyone running it on a OSA Billet Lower? If so, How does it mate up?

Thank you
Not sure what you asking here, but RISE in BA makes some great stuff

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking for someone who owns this upper and if they do, how does it perform. A bonus would be someone who owns and has it mates to a OSA Billet lower. Also, how does it compare to LaRue. Thank you
Most of what I know anout them is their triggers, but I am not sure you can find anyone to compare them to Larue as some of that is subjective. I happen to thin DD and LWRC are better than Larue or Knights Armament but I am sure your a find many who would disagree. I would call them and see if you can come by for a visit, not sure what the policy is there….they are behind the BAPS bus barn in Broken Arrow

Latest posts

Top Bottom