Dumbest sale trade you've made with a gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jduff8505

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About 4 years ago I sold my Winchester 62A pump 22 at a gun show for an amount I wish not to disclose. I have kicked myself over and over for doing that, especially the last 2 years. Anyone else make any really regrettable deals?

Jeff

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sold a T series Browning Hi Power that was mint, with the original pouch, for an embarrassingly low price. Actually, I've sold a few things for embarrassingly low prices. Now I feel awful again - thanks for bringing up a sore subject....

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sold a tan XD9 to fund the purchase of a mouse gun for pocket carry. It'd be more easily forgotten except I sold it to a family member so I still see it with some regularity. I like the pocket gun a lot, but I really liked that XD too.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was 19 I traded a fairly rough Springfield (the kind the cavalry carried before they went to repeaters) for a 9-shot H&R .22 pistol. Top that. All these years later it still makes me cringe.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the opposite end of the spectrum, I once got a single shot 12 guage shotgun (unsure of the make now) in trade for a pickup topper. Kept the gun for year or so until one of my uncles saw it and offered to buy it, so I sold it to him.
Wish I had kept it, but it was a brute to shoot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom