Dumbest sale trade you've made with a gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Traded an S&W 645 with prototype Novak sights for a Ruger P....89? First 9mm semi-auto they came out with in the early 90s. Still regret that. Loved the Smith.

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't lose out, but I sold off a gen 2 glock 23 with a hard chrome slide because I thought I needed another gen 3 with the rail. I've still not replaced it, and I kick myself over and over when I think about it. It shot beautifully. Live and learn.

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a couple weeks ago i sold my kahr mk9 for less than half of what i paid for it. the frame was a little pitted from rust that developed from my sweat. it would hardly leave the holster so i never realised how bad it had gotten. :cry3:

that really hurt but i ended up trading it and putting in some money for a colt officers in really good condition. that takes the pain away a little bit.:uhh:

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I traded a cz27, it was a waffenfabrique with the eagle clearly engraved on barrel and slide for some rims that I used for 2 months. Sold a Taurus 608 8 shot 357 for $300.00 to purchase books for college, I never graduated. Sold a nice norinco make 90 for $400.00 last year. But o well another day another dollar.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I traded a new Charles Daly 1911 for a used gateway PC.

Also traded a old stevens .410dbl for 2 redbone coon dogs, a uncle henry pocket knife and a headlite. Dogs chased deer, lost knife and head light wouldnt a hold charge.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remington 512 .22 to pay a speeding ticket and few other things. Let my electric guitar go same day. I was hurting that day. Came up with little over 400 bucks the. 22 was a 1/4 of it. Guitar had value of about 800 to 1000 in the right market. Still looking to replace them both :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom