Dunham's sporting goods coming to Shawnee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ain't that the truth about pawn in Shawn? I visit several a week usually, depending on sales calls and routing and the ones in Shawnee are not even worth going in to. There was one I went in where I literally laughed at their prices and walked out. They still told me to have a good day. I laughed when I saw a used, beat up Glock with one mag and no extras or box for $750.
I guess if people are willing to pay that, then that's their right, but that's a slap in the face to me.
The gun shop up in the brown strip center that sells suppressors and has a cool selection was nice and friendly and seemed to be just a few percent higher than Tulsa or the Internet. I'd pay that for his store front, knowledge and having it in stock.
What gun shop is this you speak of? Here in Shawnee? You talking about B&M? That guy is really friendly. Plus he, his dad, and his sister are all veterans. I go there all the time. Found some really nice deals there.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
What gun shop is this you speak of? Here in Shawnee? You talking about B&M? That guy is really friendly. Plus he, his dad, and his sister are all veterans. I go there all the time. Found some really nice deals there.
You've had a much different experience there than I have.

As far as I'm concerned, there is nowhere in Shawnee I would go to for guns, parts, or accessories.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I don't recall the name as I'm in probably half a dozen gun shops a week. I know it sits roughly in the middle of a small strip center, on the east side of one of the main north/south roads and faces north. Think it was brown on the awning and exteriors. Other than that, don't remember much except the counters were arranged in a 'U' when you walk in on three sides around the customer.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
I don't recall the name as I'm in probably half a dozen gun shops a week. I know it sits roughly in the middle of a small strip center, on the east side of one of the main north/south roads and faces north. Think it was brown on the awning and exteriors. Other than that, don't remember much except the counters were arranged in a 'U' when you walk in on three sides around the customer.
That sounds like B&M to me.

Its been a couple of years since I was in there. Maybe they got their act together.

The last time I was there, I was the only customer and the son was too busy playing with his phone to even acknowledge my existence, much less answer my questions.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That sounds like B&M to me.

Its been a couple of years since I was in there. Maybe they got their act together.

The last time I was there, I was the only customer and the son was too busy playing with his phone to even acknowledge my existence, much less answer my questions.
He always acknowledges me when I come in whether or not he is with someone or not. I'm not saying it's the shop of all shops. But I have had good experiences there. Wish we had a really good shop Around here. I use to go to BDC but haven't been to the new shop because I ain't welcome there. If I had the money I would open one up. And I would have a 100 yard indoor range to go with it. There is some land out north of the Laquinta that would be perfect. But for now I will keep going to the city to the shops up there.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't do BDC either. They are WAY overpriced and I don't like the owner.

The last new gun I bought was at SSP a few years ago. I usually buy, sell, or trade guns with members here. If I can't find parts or accessories used I go online.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
B&M has some good prices on some of their stuff. It's a small shop. Bought several guns from Chris, been there since 1990. Haven't been to BDC yet.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't do BDC either. They are WAY overpriced and I don't like the owner.

The last new gun I bought was at SSP a few years ago. I usually buy, sell, or trade guns with members here. If I can't find parts or accessories used I go online.
I hear ya. I just bought a pistol from SSP about 3 hours ago. Great place. I was gonna get another AR from there but they sold it yesterday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom