Early Christmas Presents

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here at work people are always giving me Christmas Cards, some with cash in them. I have received several gift cards. Contractors bring by tins with nuts, pop corn or chocolate. Yesterday one of my contractors called and said lets get lunch at Bricktown Burgers. Fat guys like free cheeseburgers so I said ok, come pick me up.
After lunch he dropped me off at work, he got out, dug around in his tool box for a minute and gave me a sealed 30 cal ammo can. It was a brand new box of XM855LC1 420 rounds of 556.
I think this is the best ever gift I have received from someone at work. I cant wait to go shoot some.

Anyone else get stuff like this?

LOKNLOD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What business are you in?

I get quite a few of the free contractor meals throughout the year, and some hickory farms as well as a turkey or ham this type of year....but never cool stuff like ammo. Although that might exceed the value threshold for what's too big of a "gift" according to the rules.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing for me from workplace, but I work for the State, so it aint gonna happen. No year end bonuses either. Heck we would just settle for a raise, it's been since May 2004 that the legislature voted to give state employees our last raise.

I'm jealous Troy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom