easy carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
easy to carry is not often synonymous with easy to draw and present.

+1

I carry a Beretta 92 (9mm) IWB as often as possible. It is not exactly a small, easy to carry pistol, but someone smarter than me once wrote that a CCW should be comforting, not necessarily comfortable.

When clothing or other circumstances do not allow me my first choice, I carry a S&W 642 (.38sp+P) in either a pocket holster or smartcarry. I have an IWB holster and sometimes carry it that way, but usually if I am going to wear a belt and cover garment, I usually just carry the bigger gun. While a smaller gun in a pocket isn't ideal, it does meet the requirements of Rule #1.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
G23 IWB at about the 5 o'clock position as long as I don't have any clothing restrictions. Should be even better when I get my new K&D holster this week.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
M&P 45 Full Size IWB at about 0400. I carry this no matter what. If I have sweats on and run up to the store to grab something quick or suit and tie. I always find a place for it. My wife hates it when I just wear the belt and holster though.

spd67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ruger LCP or a Smith and Wesson 642 in the pocket. And a Springfield Champion 4'' Loaded 1911 in a Super Tuck in the waist band. I have this on me every day and they are easy to carry. For me it is not really what is easy to carry but what is easy for me to put rounds on the bad guy with. Find a gun that you can shoot well and feels right in your hand and you can handle it when shooting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom