Edit: ATF just added this to eForms. Not good! New NFA guidelines.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, this is not a good thing. I do pro deal stuff on occasion and demos that require someone else shooting my guns with suppressors on them.
I'll have to go take a look and see if it's a real thing or if it's like the 88 day BS. If it's real, need to get our reps on it.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, this is not a good thing. I do pro deal stuff on occasion and demos that require someone else shooting my guns with suppressors on them.
I'll have to go take a look and see if it's a real thing or if it's like the 88 day BS. If it's real, need to get our reps on it.
I’m right there with you, and that’s why I posted it with caution! I can’t find any solid information anywhere.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s on the eForm’s site after I log in under FAQ’s. I just verified it! I’m curious how ask the experts will respond to my question. We all know It takes them two weeks to respond to a question.

0DEACF9B-9DBE-4579-BE5E-F018DB9224B2.jpeg

Last edited:

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully we can debunk this one, but it’s not looking very promising.

So apparently the ATF added that knowone but you or a listed responsible person/trustee can shoot or hold your NFA item.

WTF is going on. The path that they are on is not good at all! This snowball is rolling downhill fast!

Hopefully this gets debunked like the 88 day rule with eForm 1’s. Since we all know 88 days is the amount of time the FBI has to complete the initial background check, and that has nothing to do with the ATF form 1 approval period.
View attachment 342508
anyone that actually gives a **** about this has other issues to worry about. No one is going around and seeing if the holder is the shooter. if someone is not even with the owner of the nfa item, then there would be an issue and I would imagine that is the literal goal of the added language. it only takes one dumb ass to make things like this be a thing.

In my companies real estate contract we have an addendum numbered that relates to community trees. they don't belong to you, dont mess with them.

it seems like common sense would kick in in life, but sadly there isn't any common sense anymore.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
anyone that actually gives a **** about this has other issues to worry about. No one is going around and seeing if the holder is the shooter. if someone is not even with the owner of the nfa item, then there would be an issue and I would imagine that is the literal goal of the added language. it only takes one dumb ass to make things like this be a thing.

In my companies real estate contract we have an addendum numbered that relates to community trees. they don't belong to you, dont mess with them.

it seems like common sense would kick in in life, but sadly there isn't any common sense anymore.

One chain link at a time! It sure sounds like they are testing the waters on how far they can go. Apparently they have the ability to change, add, or modify the language whenever they please, and at this rate it seems to be changing on a day by day basis.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@JEVapa since you haven't patented anything that millions have bought or however that was worded.....
Edit:
"what you invented that a lot of people are buying"

20 foot Paracord lanyard. So you still have possession of the NFA item in someone else's hands
😁

Latest posts

Top Bottom