Eerie thing happened over on facebook to me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was over on facebook talking to some old navy buddies that live near the east coast. When I get a notification that Casey Anthony confirmed my friend request. Long story short, I didn't friend her and promptly blocked her(or him or who ever it was). Then they posted on my page again. So I blocked 10 Casey Anthonys just to make sure I got all of whoever it was. Very creepy and weird.:scratch:

p.s. the only reason I have a facebook account is to make it easier to keep up with old friends scattered across the U.S.A.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was over on facebook talking to some old navy buddies that live near the east coast. When I get a notification that Casey Anthony confirmed my friend request. Long story short, I didn't friend her and promptly blocked her(or him or who ever it was). Then they posted on my page again. So I blocked 10 Casey Anthonys just to make sure I got all of whoever it was. Very creepy and weird.:scratch:

p.s. the only reason I have a facebook account is to make it easier to keep up with old friends scattered across the U.S.A.

The only thing I even heard from all that is you have a facebook account! you big sailor sissy!!!!!

JUST KIDDING................................................................................................

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Change your password. And any time you ever click a link or something and see a facebook page wanting you to sign back in, check the address bar and make sure you see the www.facebook.com as the beginning of the address.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Change your password. And any time you ever click a link or something and see a facebook page wanting you to sign back in, check the address bar and make sure you see the www.facebook.com as the beginning of the address.

I did change my password right after I blocked them. It stopped then. I don't click on any links or stupid facebook games. I goto my friends pages and comment about their page. Just to keep up with them and their familys doings. Very creepy indeed.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did change my password right after I blocked them. It stopped then. I don't click on any links or stupid facebook games. I goto my friends pages and comment about their page. Just to keep up with them and their familys doings. Very creepy indeed.

Does it have https at the top? You can change it to that, I think it is in your account settings.

Latest posts

Top Bottom