ef9turbo...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJ

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
had a deal with turbo to buy to pearce extensions since he couldnt find the new one he gave me the other for free. very good guy to deal with.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn! You guys will never guess what Turbo sent me!

A Christmas gift! :w000t:

But not just any ol' Christmas gift...

...oh no...

He sent me a commemorative collectible that I can show my grandkids someday!

We are all aware that the year 2007, which is almost over, marks Oklahoma's Centennial, right? Well...the V&V Mfg company made a Commemorative badge honoring Oklahoma's Peace Officers during our 1907-2007 Centennial, that was available for us to purchase and wear on our uniforms this year, if our agency allowed it.

Here's a link...

www.oklemem.com/centennialbadge.htm

And guess what I got in the mail from Turbo today?

The badge and matching pin. :woohoo1: The photo in the link DOES NOT do this badge justice. This is not some cheap, flimsy tin badge! Far from it! It is every bit (maybe more) as gorgeous, heavy and solid as the shield made by Blackington that I wear on my chest (or on my belt) every single day. I highly recommend each and every lawman in this great state of ours to order one of these. It will be a great piece to show off someday.

Turbo is an awesome guy, one of the best here at OSA and a person that I call a friend.

Thanks Turbo. Thanks alot! :thanku:

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No problem GED ;) For everything you've done for me, this is nothing..

Also if another LEO does want to order, don't order from the link above.. Contact V&V manufacturing and get it from them directly.. You'll get replies back and get it alot sooner!

Latest posts

Top Bottom