Elderly Oklahoma Man Shoots, Kills Burglar Trying To Break In Through Window

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Homicide simply means that one person caused the death of another. That's all. Remember, there is such a thing as justifiable homicide. If you legally defend yourself by using deadly force, you have committed homicide.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Actually you specifically mentioned Corriea didn't you, Corriea doesn't just do OK he does everywhere because bad guys and laws are everywhere.

The bad guy was shot inside the occupied dwelling and was apparently uninvited so Castle Doctrine, provded there are no mitigating circumstances, would apply in OK the same as they would in any state that has Castle Doctrine.

Given that why would anyone including Corriea challenge the event? You seem to be looking for an issue where none exist.
Reread my post, and keep it in context. Lately, all you video/article posting fellows haven't been posting much when there's an incident like this in OK. WGAS what correia says or does, he's a non LE guy who's always posting sh*t and criticizing LE on how well they do something. I imagine if I took every single shooting course known to man, I'd be an "expert" too.

But my point, as I think you know, wasn't about anyone making BS commentary videos. It was strictly about the folks who post such videos with their silly commentary about training, FoF, and how a MF is gonna go to prison for X,Y,Z, when it doesn't apply to this state, although you always make it out that it applies. You know exactly what I was saying.

You could have just not responded, but you couldn't help yourself. I could feel it through the internet, that you, Ricco Suave, just could not help but type in your usual "Prosecutors gonna prosecute and cops gonna arrest and prosecutors 90% prosecuting blah blah blah" BS

Like I said, go read OK law before you spew.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
1664408691040.png

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Actually you specifically mentioned Corriea didn't you, Corriea doesn't just do OK he does everywhere because bad guys and laws are everywhere.

The bad guy was shot inside the occupied dwelling and was apparently uninvited so Castle Doctrine, provded there are no mitigating circumstances, would apply in OK the same as they would in any state that has Castle Doctrine.

Given that why would anyone including Corriea challenge the event? You seem to be looking for an issue where none exist.
Just noticed that you quoted me and edited what I wrote. You removed context to make yourself look intelligent. This is what dirty MF do that have no argument.

ricco editing someones elses post to make himself look smart.jpg

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I have to say is, " HE BROKE INTO THE WRONG GAL-DARN REC-ROOM!!" one less parasite to feed! Natural selection is designed to cull out the weak, lame, poorer gene pool, to improve the species, right? Does that apply to the stupid, and lazy? I suspect so?

Latest posts

Top Bottom