Elderly Oklahoma Man Shoots, Kills Burglar Trying To Break In Through Window

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
If the Prosecutor thinks he/she can put the person in prison there will be charges filed.

If the Prosecutor doesn't think he/she can put the person in prison charges probably won't be filed.

The average win rate for Prosectors is 90+%, there is a reason for that.

Not sure why some people have such a hard time understanding something so simple.

WTF are you talking about? That subject hasn't even been broached. Unless of course you felt compelled to spew based on my first post wondering where all you fools were.

ricco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTF are you talking about? That subject hasn't even been broached. Unless of course you felt compelled to spew based on my first post.
"Where are all the lawyer/correia video guys proclaiming disaster and jail time for this elderly homeowner? I've noticed they haven't been showing up to these types of threads."

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
"Where are all the lawyer/correia video guys proclaiming disaster and jail time for this elderly homeowner? I've noticed they haven't been showing up to these types of threads."
you felt compelled to spew based on my first post wondering where all you fools were.
Exactly...spew.
Maybe instead of spewing crap, go read OK law. This happened in OK so OK law applies, not some sunflower state garbage.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good for Hugh ! (known him 30-40 years) Crime is out of control in this neighborhood ( 4 blocks away)
After 21 years of marriage the wife finally wants me to teach her to shoot and leave a gun out for her.
The homeless problem is so bad they are traveling in packs. They were stealing everything not nailed down or locked up. Now they are bringing hammers and pry bars to get everything.
You see them pushing a bike with 5-6 more bikes tied on top pulling a wagon of stolen tools and the cops do nothing.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was amused to hear the cute reporter girl explain that it IS a homicide, when a person shoots another person dead. Just clearing up a minor point of Oklahoma law for us. No context needed. Almost sounds like they’re disappointed to say “ police released the homeowner with no charge”.

ricco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly...spew.
Maybe instead of spewing crap, go read OK law. This happened in OK so OK law applies, not some sunflower state garbage.
Actually you specifically mentioned Corriea didn't you, Corriea doesn't just do OK he does everywhere because bad guys and laws are everywhere.

The bad guy was shot inside the occupied dwelling and was apparently uninvited so Castle Doctrine, provded there are no mitigating circumstances, would apply in OK the same as they would in any state that has Castle Doctrine.

Given that why would anyone including Corriea challenge the event? You seem to be looking for an issue where none exist.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was amused to hear the cute reporter girl explain that it IS a homicide, when a person shoots another person dead. Just clearing up a minor point of Oklahoma law for us. No context needed. Almost sounds like they’re disappointed to say “ police released the homeowner with no charge”.
All murders are homicides, but not all homicides are murders. The average media watcher has no clue what that actually means. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom