Election 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote

• Total voters

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
im sure there is some common ground. Unless you just wont admit it or not agreeing to spite the other side.

What about people who don't believe in authoritarian, expansive big government?

You can't try to force bifurcation on those people. It just doesn't work. For those people, when the Reps and Dems are stuck in a gridlock fighting with each other, it's win/win.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What about people who don't believe in authoritarian, expansive big government?

You can't try to force bifurcation on those people. It just doesn't work. For those people, when the Reps and Dems are stuck in a gridlock fighting with each other, it's win/win.

^^This, and this "moderate", compromise mind set, right is right and I see no reason to placate the other side compromising what is right.I do not and will not support most liberal left leaning policy.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's no secret to anyone here but I'd vote for a roach scurrying across the kitchen counter before I'd ever vote for the current placeholder.

Why? If for NO other reason, attitude. His throngs of zombies see him as a leader but I see deeper than that. I see a nerdy, skinny, geeky kid who got bullied in his younger years. He came from relative obscurity and was thrust into the spotlight by our wonderful media when he had not a clue what the hell he was doing. And now that he's in the position of power he's going to get back at all those who crossed him in his younger years, come hell or high water.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
flatwins said:
It's no secret to anyone here but I'd vote for a roach scurrying across the kitchen counter before I'd ever vote for the current placeholder.

Why? If for NO other reason, attitude. His throngs of zombies see him as a leader but I see deeper than that. I see a nerdy, skinny, geeky kid who got bullied in his younger years. He came from relative obscurity and was thrust into the spotlight by our wonderful media when he had not a clue what the hell he was doing. And now that he's in the position of power he's going to get back at all those who crossed him in his younger years, come hell or high water.

You forgot arrogant and condescending and narcissistic.

Sam Anderson

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really do not understand all the Obama hatred. Really, it's bizarre. I don't think he is the greatest president, but he is certainly not the worst. If you refuse to believe he inherited a mess from W, than you simply are out of touch with reality. All the muslim and birther crap is exactly that....crap. Vote for who you want, but have some real reasons for it.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really do not understand all the Obama hatred. Really, it's bizarre. I don't think he is the greatest president, but he is certainly not the worst. If you refuse to believe he inherited a mess from W, than you simply are out of touch with reality. All the muslim and birther crap is exactly that....crap. Vote for who you want, but have some real reasons for it.

I agree with this, although IIRC he may have voted as a Senator for some of the things that contributed to that mess. But I don't feel like looking up votes right now.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You forgot arrogant and condescending and narcissistic.

Sam Anderson

^^This. Is reality.

Latest posts

Top Bottom