ELECTION RESULTS - Realtime Discussion Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Skimming through the unofficial results from the Election Board website, it looks like every county is going Republican again. Granted, there were 3 still with 0 precincts reporting, but they all fit the profile of the counties getting 55+ point spreads (rural and low population).

Yup. Last time R took around 66% and this time it's up to 69% as of right now... little higher.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not over yet... Ohio only has 50% or so reporting. There is still some hope Romney can eek this out.

If Romney doesn't get Hamilton county he doesn't get Ohio. 13% of the vote is in there so maybe.

But the most outstanding votes in FL are in Miami-Dade and they are always blue when finished. Game, Set, match...

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ABC just interviewed a couple of BO voters. The reasons they voted for Bam Bam over Mit had to do with state level politics. Nothing that they POTUS has any real control over. I dont get people anymore. I am going to start digging a hole out bag to bury my guns in. I will talk to yall tomorrow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom