Electro Fishing Survey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Just get an old Lincoln arc welder, fire it up, put both leads in the water, and bam, you got floating fish!

( I never tried this, but a feller I worked with used to float down the river with that set up and his outlaw kin would follow in a second boat and scoop up the fish. )

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just get an old Lincoln arc welder, fire it up, put both leads in the water, and bam, you got floating fish!

( I never tried this, but a feller I worked with used to float down the river with that set up and his outlaw kin would follow in a second boat and scoop up the fish. )
That most certaily works. Not that i would know.

JxxxOxxxE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Im not trying to kill them, lol...

Talked to the guy from the fish farm today. For $400 they will do an entire pond analysis. Fish survey, water tests, recommendations, etc...Seems fair to me...

I asked if I could come watch when he has one scheduled in choctaw in the coming weeks.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember my step dad rigging up a generator out of a crank phone with a wiper motor to turn it. It must have worked he brought home some pretty big cat fish. He was a worthless Piece of crap that was always looking for the easy way, cheat or not.

The old crank phones used the generator for ring voltage and batteries for talk voltage.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've read about ODWC catching poachers using the nerve stimulators for fishing. I know the one I have from the VA will light my fire if I turn it all the way up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom