Elf on the shelf

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I allowed my son to think on his own. I did not support or oppose Santa, the Easter Bunny, and The Tooth Fairy. He figured out by age 4 that it was bull***t without my influence. If he would have asked me at any time, I would have told him the truth. My priority is to teach my children the real meanings of Christmas and Easter, which is the birth and resurrection of Jesus. It is important to me that my children have discernment in all things, trust me, and see me as credible. That is why I cannot, with a good conscience, bull***t them with a elf. Having said that, to each their own. I will not answer for anyone but myself.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I allowed my son to think on his own. I did not support or oppose Santa, the Easter Bunny, and The Tooth Fairy. He figured out by age 4 that it was bull***t without my influence. If he would have asked me at any time, I would have told him the truth. My priority is to teach my children the real meanings of Christmas and Easter, which is the birth and resurrection of Jesus. It is important to me that my children have discernment in all things, trust me, and see me as credible. That is why I cannot, with a good conscience, bull***t them with a elf. Having said that, to each their own. I will not answer for anyone but myself.
Agreed.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never knew a stuffed elf and having fun with your kids could cause so much trauma.....I guess my kids are doomed. This is our first year doing it and I think its a GREAT new tradition for our family.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I prefer the Gnome on the Roam...

spymuseumstore_2267_24276313.jpg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope Ya'll have a safe space or some safety pins from all the apparent damage you're doing to your kids!!! We don't dare let kids be kids..... we must tell our kids no lies, except the ones we believe from the Flying Spaghetti Monster!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom