EMP in pocket?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone using an EMP in pocket carry scenario?

I know it is a little big for that, but it is doable. Just wondered if anyone has any experience doing that. Thnks

B

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you mean by finicky in this case and how does that affect it being pocket carried. Sorry.. i meant to imply it would be in a pocket holster.

B

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh ic. that makes sense. I really love that gun and plan to own one as soon as I can scrape up the dough. Would there be a pocket holster that could work with this gun in the pocket though?

B

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh ic. that makes sense. I really love that gun and plan to own one as soon as I can scrape up the dough. Would there be a pocket holster that could work with this gun in the pocket though?

B

I use a K&D Thunderbird Defender. Takes awhile to get but it is work of art.... Pocket wise I would go to the gun shows and pick up one of them nylon soft ones and pull the clip off it or hang the clip from your watch pocket.

upnover

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i think a 1911 would get wat too dirty in the hammer area, i carry am emp iwb and it gets pretty dirty there, i would not carry a 1911 in a pocket peersonally.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The nature of a 1911(cocked and locked) would make it a poor pocket carry pistol. I have an EMP and it is a bit too large(for me) to pocket carry even with a holster. I have a Kytac Braveheart for IWB carry that works nicely.

The EMP is a nice carry gun, mine has been 100% reliable, I still prefer my G26 for carry as I don't care if it gets banged up, the EMP is too pretty to mess up.

technetium-99m

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I leave my EMP fairly dry so as not to attract junk. I have put it in my pocket to carry it from car to door when I had to leave it in the truck and was too lazy to put it back on.

Honestly I don't think it's sleek enough to be pocket carried. I have to believe it would hang up and be a pain to draw.

Latest posts

Top Bottom