Empire actor faked attack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
His record will be wiped clean. There won’t even be an initial report.
In a statement he just made, he will “continue the fight”
Fight about what? His $125,000 per episode salary? Or his hatred of white people?
It’s Chicago. His liberal privilege and greasing the right palm won the day.
If I was in front of this pile of crap I would punch him right in his leftist face. Guys like this make me want to puke. Our country is being ruined because of idiots like him. Let’s see him go to another country and get away with what he pulled here. Or go there and see if he can get paid 6 figures to act. Man he has it so bad here. If white privilege exists I want some of it.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:faint: :rolleyes2 :rollingla :rotflmao:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...itewash-of-justice/ar-BBVg66i?ocid=spartandhp
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Criticizes Decision to Drop Charges Against Actor Jussie Smollett as ‘Whitewash of Justice’
22 mins ago

…"Emanuel criticized the move by Cook County prosecutors, saying he stood by the police investigation.

"This is a whitewash of justice," Emanuel told a news conference. "From top to bottom, this is not on the level.""...

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I was in front of this pile of crap I would punch him right in his leftist face. Guys like this make me want to puke. Our country is being ruined because of idiots like him. Let’s see him go to another country and get away with what he pulled here. Or go there and see if he can get paid 6 figures to act. Man he has it so bad here. If white privilege exists I want some of it.
That is exactly what he wanted. Please wear your Bernie shirt when you go punch him in the face.

Latest posts

Top Bottom