Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm’s Electric Car Road Trip Perfectly Illustrates Their Usefulness/Viability!! 😃😆😂🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you see she had fleet of gas powered car’s following her. Why not all EVs?
What a bunch of idiots 🙄
Reminds me of that hypocrite leo dicrapio and his flying in his personal jet all over the world to lecture people to stop driving cars. Meanwhile, whenever he takes out one of his yachts, he always has a backup yacht following.

The lunacy of liberals is mind boggling. They're so stupid they can't even see they are their own worst enemy.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem is the EV crowd will “yeah, but…” every part if this sh*tshow, and there are plenty of dumb@sses that subscribe to the religion and will buy their BS.

I don’t really keep up that closely with EV news, but I know there’s been multiple excursions trying to prove the viability of EV’s and none that I’ve heard of have been without issues. I guess if they shoot at the target enough times they might eventually accidentally hit the bullseye.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem is the EV crowd will “yeah, but…” every part if this sh*tshow, and there are plenty of dumb@sses that subscribe to the religion and will buy their BS.

I don’t really keep up that closely with EV news, but I know there’s been multiple excursions trying to prove the viability of EV’s and none that I’ve heard of have been without issues. I guess if they shoot at the target enough times they might eventually accidentally hit the bullseye.

And loudly proclaim that as the “norm” for EV road trips.

Latest posts

Top Bottom