Enid Walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T.R.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a headsup for the folks in the Enid area. I was in the local walmart Sat morning and there was more ammo on the shelves than I have seen in a long time. Lots of WWB 9mm and a few boxes of WWB 40 S&W and 45acp. Didn't see much 22Lr. Maybe supply really is finally catching up with demand. We'll see.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did u actually look at the 9mm. I was in there on sat too I think. All the 9mm is 147gr WWB 50 round packs for $22 a box. Kinda threw me off when I saw $22 a box of 50 till I saw it was 147gr LOL. And yes its FMJ not JHP

But other wise they did have a nice selection of ammo that I hadnt seen in a while.

Check Atwoods for .22LR. I got 3 bricks of federal 510 for $19 a brick 2 weeks back and they had many more bricks on the shelf.

T.R.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip on Atwoods. I'll have to swing by there today. Naw, I really didn't look closely at the 9mm since I still have quite a bit from before things got tight. I was just shocked to actually see ammo on the shelf!

Latest posts

Top Bottom