Esmeralda Grips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm wanting to get some cool new grips for my 1911 and j-frame. I really like the looks of the handmade grips by Esmeralda. She has some awesome Celtic grips and grips with crosses in all kinds of wood. Beautiful work. The problem is...SHE IS ALWAYS SOLD OUT OF EVERY FREAKING COOL GRIP SHE'S EVER PRODUCED FROM THE DAWN OF TIME!!!!! :finger:

Drives me freaking nuts! White hot hate for this broad right now. The kind of white hot hate I reserve for Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi. (That's pretty hot.) Why does she bother putting the wicked cool grips up on her website when they all read, "Sorry, these grips were purchased within the last 2 hours". Sorry, my Red State butt. She's not sorry. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :madbox:

Has anyone you know of had any luck acquiring grips from this woman? :soapbox:

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to the world of custom-made products. You get famous and have one of 3 choices:

1. Hike prices until your market/demand gets small enough that you can keep up with orders in a timely manner.
2. Spend a bunch of money to expand production and hire some folks that you have to manage (or outsource your design/manufacturing).
3. Do as much work as you want to, barely keep up with demand and have a 2 year waiting list (and be famous/happy).

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She has a picture of her in front of a waterfall in a bikini, and she is not ugly. Are the grips not great because of the quality or the design? Both???? I like some of her designs. The slim grips with thors hammer look great in the pic. Sorry we aren't helping more Mr.357SIG.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wanted a slim set of Celtic crosses for my new SR1911. Is that too much to ask? Really?

The economy must not being doing too bad. Her grips sell out quicker than a Chicago politician.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a set of the rosewood picasso grips for my j-frame from Esmerelda. Nice grips, but $119 bucks...they are on my wife's gun now anyway. The darker ones are checkered rosewood from Altamont; just as nice I think and a lot cheaper (can't remember exactly what I paid for them right now). I ordered a set of red walnut thin grips for my CZ75 Compact from Marschal Grips back in early Dec; should be getting them soon I hope, the website said they shipped March 3, but they are in Hungary so who knows what the postal system there is like? There's the part about supply and demand; Marschal is about the only supplier of note for good grips for guns like the CZ and FEG's etc. that I have found anyway.
[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom