Ethan Allen Dining Room Table and 4 chairs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Spoken For!

Queen Anne Style Set
- I am giving this away just in time for the Holidays. Easily worth $500, but we like to pay it forward so here it is. This is a beautiful set, but it's just not our style. It is called the "Georgian Collection". It is about 30 years old, but in very nice condition. There a few nicks on the chair legs from use but nothing serious. It has two leaves, and a fitted protective pad that goes on the top. Has 4 chairs, but if you use the leaves, you can easily seat 6, maybe 8. You could find chairs that would look nice with it at the various antique malls around or do like my Son in Law did and check Big Lots and Marshalls/Ross and get a couple extra ones that would fit in with the others. Or just get "trailer park boys" style and get some folding chairs from Walmart and call it good!

Pick this set up in Yukon. You will need a pick up, and some old blankets or tarps. I will give this away to an established OSA member with a track record of substantial posts. If you would like to inherit this nice table and chairs, please send me a PM and I'll give you my contact info and address. I'll even help you load it up!
Happy Holidays.
ebfa6e6998c91b621d926f2c8b3d9db9.jpg
83e004bbc2926c0e447587b439a29851.jpg

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Joel.... this is something else. I think this would be a great replacement for our current set which looked similar, but got practically destroyed over several cross-country moves. It has really made my wife sad, and we have talked for quite some time about replacing it. I will ask her what she thinks.

You're a helluva guy, man. A wonderful gesture, no matter whom it ends up with. Cheers, mate!

:clap3:

JeffT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Queen Anne Style Set - I am giving this away just in time for the Holidays.
Pick this set up in Yukon. You will need a pick up, and some old blankets or tarps. I will give this away to an established OSA member with a track record of substantial posts. If you would like to inherit this nice table and chairs, please send me a PM and I'll give you my contact info and address. I'll even help you load it up!
Happy Holidays.
ebfa6e6998c91b621d926f2c8b3d9db9.jpg
83e004bbc2926c0e447587b439a29851.jpg
I have no need for this table, but, I have a pick-up and trailer and will gladly come get this and deliver it to some one that needs this table.
I ain’t driving to Houston, but will will gladly help get it to someone reasonably local.

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the rest to God.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I have no need for this table, but, I have a pick-up and trailer and will gladly come get this and deliver it to some one that needs this table.
I ain’t driving to Houston, but will will gladly help get it to someone reasonably local.

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the rest to God.

Thank you! Let’s see if someone here who could put this to good use needs help getting it home. Appreciate the kind offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
We would love to have it if we can get it to Edmond. Afraid I can not really help as I have Rhinovirus and I am contagious. At least that is what my freaking doctor just called and told me. Our old table and chairs have been needing to be replaced for years but we could never afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom