Ever lose magazines?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the last place I can think I had it was when we went to Nebraska for prairie dogs...I assume I took the pistol with me as it usually goes when I go somewhere that shooting will be done. I'm HOPING I left them at our place there...but it'll be another month before I get back to see. Which means cough up another $25 for a mag in he meantime...or dont shoot either (and I just put a new Leupold 1-4 on the carbine).

ShurShot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty sure I left 2 G27 mags at the range about a month ago. On the lookout for a 22/45 mag I laid somewhere on Saturday. If you see any of them, please let me know!

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only one. I lost a LCP mag during a move. It's been years and I still haven't came across it. Guess it doesn't matter since I no longer have the LCP.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A dumbass now ex brother in law lost one of my two serial number matching original pre-B CZ-75 mags while I was in Korea many moons ago...

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We were going not a trip and wanted to take this particular gun but the wife said it wouldn't be a good idea so i put it somewhere and can't find the thing. We're the only two in the house so we don't have to be concerned about children finding it. I'm always losing things.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have a gun room. Gun "things" go in the gun room. Of course how long it's gonna take you to find it in there is a WHOLE nuther story.

I can't say as I've ever lost any mags but someone relieved me of my electronic hearing protection once. Laid them down on the counter of a LGS at a match, went back a few minutes later to get them and they were gone. I was pretty disappointed.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i've recently "lost" two 8lb jugs of powder, which was located in my "gun" room. i'm of the opinion some fargin bastige made off with it, that's my story and i'm sticking to it