Everyone have a nice evening with their sweetie on Valentines Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Broke up with mine last Wednesday. Guess I’ll cook and eat both steaks tonight. Too bad she didn’t stick around until my birthday on the 25th, guess I’ll just have to buy myself something. Maybe I will give @Gunbuffer her number. I think they might make a perfect couple.
Your ex girlfriend or that extra steak? Either way I’m interested

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We don't celebrate V-day, or much of anything. We take care of each other, buy gifts all year long. I'm a lucky SOB and I know it.

Same here. In fact, we don't even buy each other Christmas and Anniversary gifts as we "allow" the other to buy things during the year.

Last time I got something for the wife for Valentines, it was one of those Vermont Teddy Bears. I was told to not EVER do anything like that again. She doesn't want flowers nor chocolate, so we don't do anything for the holiday.

And yes, I'm also lucky and know it.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got home from 8 hours on the skid steer and have no desire to go to town to eat, but I’m going anyway. My wife doesn’t require much out of me, so it’s the least I can do for her. The only caveat is that she has to ride in my F550 work truck (which she hates), so I can get skid steer diesel in my auxiliary tank on my truck. :thumb:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got home from 8 hours on the skid steer and have no desire to go to town to eat, but I’m going anyway. My wife doesn’t require much out of me, so it’s the least I can do for her. The only caveat is that she has to ride in my F550 work truck (which she hates), so I can get skid steer diesel in my auxiliary tank on my truck. :thumb:
2 birds with 1 stone eh.....very impressive.
:thumbup3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom