Interesting Comments on Republican Party Domination

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even a couple of commentators on CNN's channel on who is now the major influence on the Republican Party.

Since we have lost a couple of forum categories, such as the News and Video ones, I chose to put this here so everyone can see what these two guys at CNN think.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can bet the CNN, MSNBC, et al Think Tank against the conservatives, the religious, and the Trump Republican party will earn their money for the next eight months.

I watched years ago as the media selected our Republican presidential candidate. They always propped up one guy then did their best to tear him apart. Just look at McCain. He thought the press was friendly to him until they turned on him like Pitbulls.

Since they cannot pick our candidate, they have to destroy him.

Hide and watch for the next eight months, hide and watch.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ou can bet the CNN, MSNBC, et al Think Tank against the conservatives, the religious, and the Trump Republican party will earn their money for the next eight months.

I watched years ago as the media selected our Republican presidential candidate. They always propped up one guy then did their best to tear him apart. Just look at McCain. He thought the press was friendly to him until they turned on him like Pitbulls.

Well said.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can bet the CNN, MSNBC, et al Think Tank against the conservatives, the religious, and the Trump Republican party will earn their money for the next eight months.

Heh...

...I don't have to "hide and watch," because with Trump, that is what they have been doing now for at least 7 years, and especially so in the last three.

Latest posts

Top Bottom