Everyone have a nice evening with their sweetie on Valentines Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeyinokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because of the weather predicted today......I took my honey out for dinner on the motorcycle yesterday. It was a really nice trip on a very nice day. I even offered to let her squeeze my weenus...............look it up.
But, did she let you squeeze her flagina? lol...look it up

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our anniversary is on the 19th so being the tightwad I am I’ve combined Valentines Day and our anniversary into one event.

Valenversary, kill two birds with one stone kinda deal, well she used that one stone and chunked it at me, which I thought was rather rude of my wifey.

Kind of like "we" did back in 1968. We got married on Christmas Day, and to this day, I still tell folks that "I" did it this way so that I could buy one gift and two cards.

In reality, Christmas was the best time to return home from Pakistan so that all the family members could attend the wedding. I was originally supposed to return to the U.S. in September, but I extended for two months to come home in November for Thanksgiving, but not all the family could do that time either. So, Christmas it was, so I extended another month in Pakistan.

Glockisgood17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Simple. Homemade cake and dinner with the Princess at home. She would rather be out on the range shooting then shopping…

Regards,

Attachments

• B4F570D5-C25A-4AC9-A72F-00D608DC00AD.jpeg
    B4F570D5-C25A-4AC9-A72F-00D608DC00AD.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom