Excellent Video to Teach the Public About Assault Rifles, Gun Myths & 2nd Ammendment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

va85

New to the site!
Reaction score
So, we are going to "educate" the voters who elected Obamah. If thay elected him you can bet they support him and his policies. I would put a "educate" them down as a fool errand.

Blade

Marksman
Reaction score
He is right about why we have the second ammendmet. The media and the governmet want people to believe that it is there for a sport and so that we can hunt!? That is not true at all! The government controlled media is tearing this country apart. I know people who are gun owners that have got caught up in this "liberal thinking."
I was talking to some people this week that have been watching the news and they said, "well, they need to do something about these assault rifles and they can take those away, as long as they dont take away my hunting rifles!" I tried to educate them about the real reason that we have the second ammendment, but they just look at me like.....that would never happen....

Latest posts

Top Bottom