F b I shows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We watch it but that’s mostly because, as previously noted there ain’t much else. What drives me nuts is how on EVERY show the FBI guys are walking up to apprehend a suspect and holler “FREEZE….FBI” when they’re 40’ away to set up the ubiquitous chase screen. That and they’re always trying to be sneaky while walking around with they’re vests having displayed across the front and back in bold yellow “FBI”.
My wife and I complain about this exact thing when we watch.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We watch it but that’s mostly because, as previously noted there ain’t much else. What drives me nuts is how on EVERY show the FBI guys are walking up to apprehend a suspect and holler “FREEZE….FBI” when they’re 40’ away to set up the ubiquitous chase screen. That and they’re always trying to be sneaky while walking around with they’re vests having displayed across the front and back in bold yellow “FBI”.

Told a bunch of cops, "the reason they have sirens is to alert the crooks to leave because cops are sneaking up."

Several got mad, then an old Sargeant started laughing and agreed.

The TV cop shows have to twist any story to promote to the libturd agenda. Ruins what could have been or was a decent show. No longer entertainment, becomes political propaganda and refuse to watch. When the TV is on, 90+% of the time, it is on GRIT.

Last edited:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to watch Robert Stack in his FBI series the Untouchables but that was before our FBI self-destructed.
If it'll make you feel any better, Eliot Ness wasn't FBI while the Untouchables were a thing, he was with the Prohibition Bureau. They were transferred from Treasury to Justice in 1930, but they weren't absorbed into the FBI 'til 1933, after the Untouchables were disbanded.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The current flow of FBI shows present them into helpful.. patriotic... people. I see that as the opposite as what has been created since the obammy administration. I see these stupid shows as a way of mind warping those who watch them.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s nice to see they didn’t improve.
Music that over powers dialogue.
Camera work by people with a severe case of the shakes.
I wondered if it was just me, old ears, bad hearing, poor concentration, what? The score, music drowning out the dialog, noticed it on NCIS Miami, over the last few years. Is that what they call mixing?

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wondered if it was just me, old ears, bad hearing, poor concentration, what? The score, music drowning out the dialog, noticed it on NCIS Miami, over the last few years. Is that what they call mixing?

It may be CBS broadcasting. I can watch a movie on GRIT and volume is fine. Go to another channel and volume is fine. Go to CBS and dialog is too low to understand what is being said. Music is fine. Increase volume to normal hearing volume and music vibrates the walls, commercials will blow the door open.

Luckily, we tune to the CommieBroadcastNetwork very little.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom