Fail to Fires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savynana

Marksman
Reaction score
I have a kel-tec P3AT I bought used that fails to fire at least once every clip. I have tried 2 different magazines and 3 different 380 ammo. It dimples the shell. What could be causing this? I bought this for my CCW as it is small enough for my purse and fits my hand nice, but it is to unreliable to carry unless I use it as a rock. LOL Does anyone know what could be wrong and is there a good gunsmith close to home? I live at Keystone Lake near Sand Springs. Also approx. cost to have this repaired? I cannot use it as is, and I refuse to sell it to someone who might be forced to use it and it not function. Shame on you that sold it to me. Thanks guys for the help

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I did not think to call them. I know kel-tec has a lifetime warranty but only to the original owner which I'm not. I'll check it out. Thanks

They usually don't ask if you are the original owner. So unless you volunteer up that information, then they won't know. I called them one time about some springs for my P3AT. I was the second or third owner. They didn't ask me anything about it. They just asked what was wrong. I told them which springs and which generation it was. They got my address and a few days later I had them in my had with a few extras to keep for spares.

rrd101

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a gunsmith in Ks. that will do a action job on Keltec's
check out goldenloki.com Last time I checked cost was about 35.00
plus shipping.Keltec's service is also great.hope this helps I've
carried P32 for about six years great pocket guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom