Fake Watches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, not a problem. Cheapo ones easily found in a google search. Here is about the best I've found: BestReplica | The Best Replica Rolex Ever Made Direct from Switzerland and Rolex Submariner | Best Place to Buy Swiss Replica Rolex Watches Online

You can get boxes and warranty cards, they reproduce the laser etched crystal. There are many others.

The second site actually looks very very good, not the adjustments on the balance wheel:

https://www.swissreplica.nu/movements/
Personally this is why I'd buy from an AD. Also would like to have the real thing. Having a fake Rolex is like a 70's or 80's era teenager gluing 427 call outs on a 6 cylinder Maverik.

Badger Racing

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn’t. I wear a fake Oris occasionally
I’m saying I’ve got a poorly replicated gold GMT and a super clone 41mm Datejust that if everyone’s ok, I may list in the classifieds here
Since 2009 I have been buying fake/replica Rolex watches. They all still work great. If the fake has a good movement (like ETA, etc..) they are great watches. I might list some of mine and buy a Relax. I would like to see pictures of them. As long as represented properly who cares.

Latest posts

Top Bottom