Fake Watches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I know you guys are referring to high end fakes, but there are some I just like the look of. Here’s a pic of an art deco era Helbros
E3DB7316-25E9-4945-B511-4C703CDC4024.jpeg

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to ask....why would someone want to own a fake? A "decent" fake is relatively expensive (one could buy an authentic watch), they have crap resale value, its a weird "secret" to hide, it's obviously being worn to present a lie, outside of true super clones, they are pretty easy to spot and how embarrassing to respond to people when they mention it. Wouldn't someone have to be super insecure to buy/wear fakes and paranoid to be found out?

I'd wear a $50 Timex before I'd wear a free super clone but maybe that's just me?

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to ask....why would someone want to own a fake? A "decent" fake is relatively expensive (one could buy an authentic watch), they have crap resale value, its a weird "secret" to hide, it's obviously being worn to present a lie, outside of true super clones, they are pretty easy to spot and how embarrassing to respond to people when they mention it. Wouldn't someone have to be super insecure to buy/wear fakes and paranoid to be found out?

I'd wear a $50 Timex before I'd wear a free super clone but maybe that's just me?
Do you say the same about silicone implants? David Spade said it best-I like real ones that look fake and fakes that look real!

Latest posts

Top Bottom