Fake Watches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I forgot about this one. I’d actually wear it but the screw to release the stem is stripped. It wants to fall out.
7D2CDCF3-F5B3-4B82-886C-F4EF68E172B0.jpeg

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can only assume that this is a joke; otherwise this is the longest and weirdest reach I've seen in a long time (comparing medical procedures to fake Rolexes) but then again, I recognize that you are the one that owns fakes so you might be trying to justify them?

Throw in the slave labor to make the counterfeit, add in the illegal aspect of them being sold and then weigh that against the Company that they are also cheating by ripping off their Intellectual Property and I realize that I have a negative perception of anyone that would wear/own a Fake.
At least the slave labor over there isn’t forced to harbor any illusions about their condition. Probably fairly freeing on a metaphysical level not having to maintain any pretenses.

I acquired my Rollies in a different phase of life, and as much as I would like to say it was my prescient wisdom that drove me to them, it was just dumb luck. I would love to tell you what unparalleled examples of the horological arts they are, in reality they’re mediocre timekeepers with a mystical valuation driven by the FOMO of the well heeled. I frequently ponder my motivations in a number of areas and acknowledge the irrationality of my behavior. I suppose sometimes you have to do the thing or acquire the object of your desire, real or fake, just because you want to and can. Silly humans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom