Fake Watches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just want to look cool without the credit card bill at BC Clark. If I can just wear yours a couple of months I can decide if I like one well enough to buy it. Or maybe my postal buddy will tire of his and make me a deal.
Have you looked at the Pangane (sp) designs that looks like the SMP? Should be pretty close to same size

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Have you looked at the Pangane (sp) designs that looks like the SMP? Should be pretty close to same size
No but I will. I don't care if it is a fake or homage. I want to get one in similar style and size to see if it's worth taking the plunge. I know there will be some differences in quality, bracelet, etc. I should just sell everything but my Apple Watch and call it done but this damn watch thread on OSA....

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No but I will. I don't care if it is a fake or homage. I want to get one in similar style and size to see if it's worth taking the plunge. I know there will be some differences in quality, bracelet, etc. I should just sell everything but my Apple Watch and call it done but this damn watch thread on OSA....
I sold my Scuba to Rick today, then went and bought a gun. I'm looking at Scuba's and regretting everything I did today past my 3rd cup of coffee. Ya, this thread sucks 🤣

https://www.paganidesignwatch.com/pagani-design-pd-1685/?aff=13

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
A job, especially a second career to supplement one's 6-digit retirement is always a great way to source income for a new watch from BC Clarks. Especially if one makes sure to eat all their rice and beans for a year and save up.
Then, with all that Rice and Bean money saved up, one can go into BC Clarks (assuming appropriate attire as to avoid "the look") and just write a check for the brand-new Rolex that has evaded one's possession for so long. See? No CC to set back a mug in the bowels of debt. Jobs are fcking amazing.

BTW, you can add hotdogs to your beans to change it up and splurge a bit. Num-nums

Last edited:

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry you’re so upset. Keep rocking the fake Rolexes, lol
I’m not upset. I just don’t think you should speak of slavery in re a counterfeit product when an equal if not greater amount of authentic goods are produced through slavery. I’m not trying to be holier than thou, I admit I have bought sweatshop Nikes and blood diamonds and other things of the sort. My point was don’t throw the slavery card at a phony item when there’s legit items made under the same circumstances/conditions.

And I realize I shouldn’t be talking about slavery as an over privileged middle aged wealthy white man.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really haven't had a problem with faux Rolex or high end watches up until about 7 years ago, they make it much harder to purchase real used ones. Given the prevalence of super-fakes in the market place also one needs to consider the country of origin of most, which is... china. Fakes have gotten so good it has actually harmed consumers now more than ever. It's no longer some guy in a trench coat saying, "dude want to buy a Rolex at a low price." It is fake watches sold online or even in brick and mortar stores that they have mistaken for the real thing. IMHO it is part of a larger plan to destabilize the Swiss watch market and markets in general.

Latest posts

Top Bottom