Fall fishing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who is still hitting the lakes?
Went to Kaw today, and did ok on the sand bass.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444871535.336063.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sand bass are really grouping up, and the crappie are doing the same. Good luck!

Had one walleye in the pic too. Got one of the new Lowrance HD touch screen locators. That thing is amazing. If you don't have one, you need one.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had to replace my bow sonar earlier this year and could only afford the Elite7 CHIRP. The other half just got a much better job, so my anniversary ask for next spring is an HDS-9 Gen3!

BuckFuller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good looking haul there Dennis!

Went fishing in some family ponds a couple of weeks ago up around Chelsea. The wife and I caught a dozen or more between us but only kept a couple of 2.5 pound bass and a couple of the biggest darn sun fish I have ever seen.

Looking forward to an anniversary fishing trip next month. We rented the cabin over at Flying M Ranch for a couple of days. Looking forward to fishing the 31 available stocked ponds there and.... fresh caught fried fish dinner and chilling by a campfire sipping some Courvoisier.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Good looking haul there Dennis!

Went fishing in some family ponds a couple of weeks ago up around Chelsea. The wife and I caught a dozen or more between us but only kept a couple of 2.5 pound bass and a couple of the biggest darn sun fish I have ever seen.

Looking forward to an anniversary fishing trip next month. We rented the cabin over at Flying M Ranch for a couple of days. Looking forward to fishing the 31 available stocked ponds there and.... fresh caught fried fish dinner and chilling by a campfire sipping some Courvoisier.
Been thinking of doing this myself. Have you ever done it before if so how is the fishing and if not let me know how it went.

Latest posts

Top Bottom