Family Festival (fishing, sporting clays, traditional archery, rimfire)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's the terrain like there? On a knee scooter after foot surgery but would love to take my kids to it.

David
Apology for the delay in getting back to you.

The main building with music, food trucks, restrooms and a view of clays and fishing is easily accessible and very close to the parking lot. The other roads and trails to other activities are gravel and dirt. We will have a few golf carts that volunteer workers will be using that may be able to give you a lift to the further activities.

DaveinOKC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apology for the delay in getting back to you.

The main building with music, food trucks, restrooms and a view of clays and fishing is easily accessible and very close to the parking lot. The other roads and trails to other activities are gravel and dirt. We will have a few golf carts that volunteer workers will be using that may be able to give you a lift to the further activities.
Thank you. I might have to sit this one out and hope they do it again next year. I think with all the rain, it is going to be a bit unmanageable. Looks like a great event though.

David

Latest posts

Top Bottom