Family Festival (fishing, sporting clays, traditional archery, rimfire)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepé Le Pew Pew Pew

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ammo, clays and guns are provided.
Thank you guys for providing this! My grandson is looking forward to trying his hand at shooting the clays! It will be his first time to do anything like that, including it will be his first time to shoot a shotgun and I got a feeling as much as he loves to shoot handguns he is going to love clay shooting too!

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wanted to go & take my wifey, we don't have any kiddos yet, but I planned on going,
Until
I was driving near Enid last Thursday & got pulled over cause of a speed trapp,
& got a speeding ticket.
So now I'm going to have to pass on going to this cause all my extra money is going to have to pay for this ticket.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wanted to go & take my wifey, we don't have any kiddos yet, but I planned on going,
Until
I was driving near Enid last Thursday & got pulled over cause of a speed trapp,
& got a speeding ticket.
So now I'm going to have to pass on going to this cause all my extra money is going to have to pay for this ticket.
Hope you aren't one of the ones on the OHP Wall of Shame.
(100+mph speeders) $512 ticket

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope you aren't one of the ones on the OHP Wall of Shame.
(100+mph speeders) $512 ticket
I dont think that price is fair.
I entered a 45 zone & hit the cruise control off too late & he clocked me at 64. I had the cruise on 67 in the 70 mph zone cause I had a trailer. & he told me it was going to be about a $235 fine.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont think that price is fair.
I entered a 45 zone & hit the cruise control off too late & he clocked me at 64. I had the cruise on 67 in the 70 mph zone cause I had a trailer. & he told me it was going to be about a $235 fine.
Where exactly was this speed trap. In Enid itself or one of the towns around it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom