Favorite Beer??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spaten octoberfest, dopplebock, tank 7, Newcastle, Sam Adams octoberfest, blue moon, boulevard, modelo, Sierra Nevada , Marshall ipa the list goes on!!

Beers that can be bought at Walmart are rookie beers, and framboise is a CHICK beer! I bet you chase your midori with framboise !!! :)

internetscout

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I live about 15 minutes from New Belgium Brewery and I'd have to say that some of their sour beers are pretty amazing straight out of the monstrous wooden barrels. If anyone wants any beer from the Ft Collins area breweries let me know as I will be driving to OKC for Christmas.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Miller Lite is my gas station/grocery store beer. Also great for camping and sometimes cookouts. I've been a Sierra Nevada fan for a few years, but lately I've been buying more and more Mustang products. They've come out with some good brews in 2012 and just recently they opened up a brewery here in the city. I'm not sure if they'll still contract out to other breweries in the Midwest, but it's another successful Oklahoma company putting more Oklahomans to work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom