Favorite J-frame grips?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My BUG/EDC Smith & Wesson J frame model 38 Airweight Bodyguard wears a set of smooth S&W factory Magnas and a Tyler T-grip.

They're not my "favorite" but they do hide better than the S&W factory Target stocks that fit my hand perfectly.

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahrend's are great grips. I just so happen to have a pair that used to be on a nickle S&W M10. Maybe I should find a nice square but k frame so I will have something to put my grips on (gun buyin' logic at its finest).:thumb:

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Factory stocks?

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_Handguns_b29772ad.jpg

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe I sold you that M10!

Yeah, you did. Here's the story - I took the gun to a gun show to sell it for what I had in it. A guy looked at it and said "I would buy it if it had the origianl grips on it". You gave me the original grips and I had them with me. I swapped them out, the guy bought the gun and I wound up with an extra set of grips.

MBB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Factory stocks?

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_Handguns_b29772ad.jpg

I am considering that...

Right now I have Crimson Trace Laser Grips on it (old school Model 60) and I want to put something less space-age and more traditional/better looking while adding to the functionality of "gripping" the gun.

What do you guys think would look/work best on a stainless Model 60?

Latest posts

Top Bottom