S&W N frame

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Factort target Grips (stocks)

What era does each belong to?

Pretty sure the diamonds were earliest of my line-up, then the football, then the cut-out was last until they went to crappy rubber.

Is there a serial number cheat sheet?

I know the speedloader cut-out, is most common on the 3 letter prefix, (my favorite)!

image.jpg

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most target stocks don't have serial numbers. Some have the date stamped on the inside.

Lots of great info here.
Thanks for the link!

I mean serial number ranges of the revolvers that a specific grip would be found on, not serial numbers on grips them selves.

I noticed the speedloader cut-out (last in my pic) does not have the metal locator washer on the insides, it is just wood!

Last edited:

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The diamond grips go up to 600.00, if they are "coke bottle." We had a thread on that couple months ago. Couple years back I sold an empty S&W box, just cardboard, for 550.00, I didn't price it at that, that's what the guy offered. Hell, last week I paid 50 bucks for some Colt 1911 medallion grips, insanity on my part, but I needed that period. Just when you think it can't get anymore stupid, it gets stupiderer

Latest posts

Top Bottom