Feed those GP100's!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
From Julie!! I figured it was so far into the other thread it needed its own!!
Today, 05:07 PM #727
JulieV
Newcomer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey All!
The postmaster givin' me a hard time here, but no sweat
The bulk order of 10 Rugers going to Choctaw Soldiers Ind will be out today. Expect delivery Tuesday/Wednesday.

But the real reason I am here is because the same security company that owns these Ruger GP100s also has bulk ammo.
So, this is what we got.....
HSM Ammunition
38 125 GR FMJ
1000 per box
$389.99, FREE shipping

So, if you want in on this please email me.

Thanks guys for all your support and hope you are Fulljoying your Rugers.
Still waiting on Beretta 92FS!

Have a great weekend!

Julie
The Outdoorsman of Santa Fe
505-983-3432

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not too bad considering .38 spcl ammo is so hard to find at the moment. I have shot a little of the HSM .38 spcl 158 lwsc and it was pretty good. I just realized that I amdown to about a couple hundred of my handloads, looks like I need to make that portable reloading table so I can load some rounds up. I had been putting it off in hopes of getting a Dillon, Hornady, or even one of the Lee Classic progressive but I guess the single stae will have to work for another year....oh my arms is worn out even thinking about it......

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just FYI... I have personally seen three guns blow up using HSM ammo. Use at your own risk. They also ripped me off for over $100 but that was Darrin and he's with BVAC ammo now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom