Ruger GP100 Part Two!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Listen up folks Julie still has some more Ruger's so if someone wants one or more here it is!!!!

Good Afternoon Gentleman!

The 21 Rugers going to Second Son in Tulsa should be there tomorrow

Also, if you guys want some ammo, we got 1000 rounds of 38 125 grain FMJ
for $389.99 including shipping to your door. Let me know if you are interested~

We have about 75 more Rugers left in stock so if there's any other OSA'ers out there who want in on these Rugers, just holler.

Take it easy everyone and HAPPY SHOOTING!!!!!!

Julie
The Outdoorsman of Santa Fe
505-983-3432
[email protected]

Blade

Marksman
Reaction score
Got Mine!:D I disassembled it and polished it with my dremal and some Meguires wheel polish. It looks almost brand new! One thing I will probably get for it is the Hi-Viz front sight. I am debating on some houge grips. I kind of like the looks of the factory ones though.

Here are some pictures

ai255.photobucket.com_albums_hh137_cadillacgrill_Guns_DSCF1394.jpg

ai255.photobucket.com_albums_hh137_cadillacgrill_Guns_DSCF1393.jpg

ai255.photobucket.com_albums_hh137_cadillacgrill_Guns_DSCF1392.jpg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Blade,

If you are like me and like to shoot full house 158's in it, those factory grips are quite comfortable too. I never really cared much for the looks, but they got prettier when I actually shot one. :D

jstone

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was also picked one of these up. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good site to get the houge grips and a hks speed loader. Everyone seems to think hks might be the best one but i honestly don't know.

eby42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was also picked one of these up. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good site to get the houge grips and a hks speed loader. Everyone seems to think hks might be the best one but i honestly don't know.
I was able to pick up my Hogues at H&H, actually, but MidwayUSA (arguably my favorite), Cheaper Than Dirt (which ironically tends to be a bit high on prices and shipping but has a good selection and quick turnaround) and places like that are all good online.

jcbarlow

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Bass Pro has both in stock, $20 for the grip, $12 for the speed loader.

Blade

Marksman
Reaction score
I missed out on the group buy so I ordered one myself and had it shipped to a local FFL about three weeks ago. The ones with a case were $349, ones without a case were $299

Julie told me the ones with a case were in better shape so thats what i got.

It shoots really nice! I was surprised at how smooth it is, especially with the .38sp ammo.

how much are these?

Latest posts

Top Bottom