Female Hunter creates outrage with trophy photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish on

Marksman
Reaction score
:disappoin You obviously don't know him!

Most men are as I stated. Men have such ego's that they have to puff up. I am a woman, I hunt, I fish, I shoot, as well as my daughter and son. But I don't get "a nut" by shooting such a creature as a Giraffe. Stating my opinion on the subject and a man has to puff up and get silly with his response. As I see you are the same.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most men are as I stated. Men have such ego's that they have to puff up. I am a woman, I hunt, I fish, I shoot, as well as my daughter and son. But I don't get "a nut" by shooting such a creature as a Giraffe. Stating my opinion on the subject and a man has to puff up and get silly with his response. As I see you are the same.

SWEET!!! A MadDogPatriot-ess!!!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am sure you know that all hunting and fishing equipment has a tax placed on, which is used by states to improve hunting and fishing. We would not have hunting and fishing in Oklahoma if it was not for sportsman paying taxes on their equipment and licenses. I spend thousands of dollars a year on hunting and boating. I do not care for the taste of deer anymore. I do not waste the animals I kill, which is only one a year or less. Most of the time I give the meat to one of the custodians in my building.
When I was younger I spent about a tenth as much on hunting and killed 5 deer a year, we needed the meat.
Now that I trophy hunt, I buy cameras, pay for a lease, buy nicer weapons, treestands, and much more expensive clothing.
When comparing a hunter that is hunting for food and a trophy hunter, which one pays more taxes on hunting equipment? I cannot say for everyone, but everyone I know that trophy hunts, we spends a lot more money on the sport than people who just hunt for meat. If I was going to hunt for meat, I could tag out the first week of the season, and spend very little money(taxes). Killing a deer is not very difficult. I am not saying you are wrong, which you are saying I am, but if you did not have people such as me hunting, you would not able to hunt for meat.
Good for you that you can buy more expensive clothing and weapons and all the other things you mentioned so you can have a trophy to hang on your wall. I am happy for you. But I never said anything bad about you or any other person that hunts for a trophy. I just don't do it and won't. I don't like to kill things and if I don't need to I won't. And also, thanks for the money you spend on taxes every year. And your comment about regular hunters not spending as much as a "trophy hunter" is absurd. Good for you and your buddies that spend thousands of dollars so you can have your trophy. Oh and also thanks for allowing poor ole me to hunt for meat. Because I don't pay as much for my meat as you do for your trophy.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Your silly. Your one of these men with little balls that feels he has to prove something aren't you?

Not sure why you think it's silly.........it's a fact, and from your user name, you obviously fish. What you stated was your opinion about hunting giraffes. I never stated one way or the other about hunting giraffes. Just pointing out that suffocating fish could be considered just as "sick" as hunting a giraffe if one wanted to look at it that way....... which I don't.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

lol

How interesting.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

And, you just proved my point! Thank you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom