Female Hunter creates outrage with trophy photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
YOU are the one who brought gender into this discussion! Until then, I really didn't know and didn't care what gender you were. Now, you have shown that you are a feminist who feels that she is always being walked on and that the world owes her something. Yes, you are most certainly entitled to your opinion. But, you should express it without resorting to personal attacks, which is EXACTLY what you did. You opened the door. Now, you're not pleased with the consequences. IMHO!

Your silly. Your one of these men with little balls that feels he has to prove something aren't you?

Most men are as I stated. Men have such ego's that they have to puff up. I am a woman, I hunt, I fish, I shoot, as well as my daughter and son. But I don't get "a nut" by shooting such a creature as a Giraffe. Stating my opinion on the subject and a man has to puff up and get silly with his response. As I see you are the same.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fish On
You started the personal attack. You are a new member here and appeared to be trying to make a big scene. Everytime someone disagreed you attacked their manhood first. So reap what ya sow ma'am.

Fish on

Marksman
Reaction score
Why a Giraffe? Come on, you guys surely don't condone a gentle animal such as a Giraffe? How hard is it to track and stalk a Giraffe?

It is sick to do so.

You two need to go back and re read. Above is my very first post, stating my opinion. No attacks where in it. I only brought up the gender and my snarky remarks AFTER some of you fellow members started in with the snarky remarks about fish suffocating and such.

As I stated, it shows that your male egos are huge, one little angst against your egos gets you all worked up and as I stated Puffed up! Your little boys still trying to prove your a big boy. Laughable.

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Giraffe-Raping-Donkey_o_92544.jpg

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...But I have been a member for a bit, and have noticed there are very, very few women who participate, and I have to say it again. Why is that?...
I'm glad you brought this up. We do have a shaky past, but we're trying to change that, trying to promote a community that is more accepting of everyone, especially women. Please join in.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your silly. Your one of these men with little balls that feels he has to prove something aren't you?

For the record this is the first post in the thread that went personal. Just so you know your "war on women" campaign will fall on deaf ears here. Now if you want to have honest discussions you'll find this an accommodating site. But if you just want to troll, go ahead and go on. And don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the record this is the first post in the thread that went personal. Just so you know your "war on women" campaign will fall on deaf ears here. Now if you want to have honest discussions you'll find this an accommodating site. But if you just want to troll, go ahead and go on. And don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.
if it's falling on deaf ears, why are you piling on more?

Latest posts

Top Bottom