FFL for transfers in Norman?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anybody do transfers in Norman for $10-$15?

I really like Sooner State Pawn, always fun to look, but I'm making way too many trips up there. Thought I would try a local option for a change.

Best I can find so far is $20. Not terrible, but the extra $10 will pay for my gas to visit SSP.

KBC

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you tried Marks in Moore, Off of Broadway and Industrial, South east of 19th street and I-35? Not sure on what his pricing is.

Last edited:

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you tried Marks in Moore, Off of Broadway and Industrial, South east of 19th street and I-35? Not sure on what his pricing is.

From his website: "If you bid on, or buy a firearm off the Internet and want to transfer it to an FFL we can also do that for a fee of $30."

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea gas to SSP is a killer, even a $15 Norman FFL would be nice. I have a gun coming in pretty soon so I will be at SSP in little bit.

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try David at 7 element firearms, (405) 921-3448, tell him Ryan sent you. He's at 19th and I35, so a mile north of Norman.

$10! He's available 6-9 PM to complete transfers.

Also, I dont begrudge people for charging whatever they want for transfers, the paperwork and dealing with the ATF is a big PIA. $20-$30 is pretty fair...
However, SSP got me in the store with their advertising on this site + $10 transfers, which has mysteriously resulted in more sales :D ... pretty good sales tool, I think.

Only bad things about SSP are that gas is about $10 round trip, plus the drive time, plus they close at 6PM, which usually results in driving OKC traffic. I do like to drool on their inventory.

I'm going to try one with 7 element.

Latest posts

Top Bottom