Finally !!ansported to Lexington

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daddyof3_101

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The one who molested my nieces was a different story. He was raped and beaten daily. Finally they moved him to solitary then transferred him to a whole new prison because of it.

This signature is illegal in California

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wish that were so. We had one of those in the family over in AR. Suffice it to say he made it in and out just fine, unfortunately.
When I was a teen, an adult I knew went to Lex on a molestation conviction (FWIW, I must not have been his type; he didn't do anything to me). He survived prison, but he was somebody's ***** at least once.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once word gets out in general population what he did......He will wish he was dead

This signature is illegal in California

I just might know someone who knows someone else that has the ability to contact prisoners who just might let the cat out of the bag!

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wish that were so. We had one of those in the family over in AR. Suffice it to say he made it in and out just fine, unfortunately.

Yes there is a common misconception(helped along by convicts) that prisoners are all about avenging children. If someone knows of a kidtoucher who got beat it was more likely over something else. They are the lowest man on the totem pole though. The op needs to stay on top of this person because there is no way they will do that much of their sentence.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes there is a common misconception(helped along by convicts) that prisoners are all about avenging children. If someone knows of a kidtoucher who got beat it was more likely over something else. They are the lowest man on the totem pole though. The op needs to stay on top of this person because there is no way they will do that much of their sentence.
He has to spend at least 85% of it in prison, I talked to the D.A. that prosecuted him and she said it was day for day, No 2 for 1 or no time for good behavior or anything like that. He must serve 21 years and 3 months before he can apply for parole and she said they very rarely get it the first time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom