Prayers for Granddaughter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Praise Jesus! Have some good news. Blake got to meet a GI doctor and after exam/tests they don’t think there’s a darn thing wrong with her. Apparently it’s “normal” for that liver enzyme to spike during a growth spurt.?? Not sure what to think, I suppose either God healed her in answer to our prayers or she was never really sick. Either way He gets the Glory! I do know, if doctor error is the case there’s a pediatrician in Memphis whose head I’m going to want to pop when I’m out there. What a freakin’ dolt. Also all cancer, liver and kidney tests are completely normal. Thanks all for your prayers…..prayer works!!!!

Last edited:

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Praise Jesus! Have some good news. Blake got to meet a GI doctor and after exam/tests they don’t think there’s a darn thing wrong with her. Apparently it’s “normal” for that liver enzyme to spike during a growth spurt.?? Not sure what to think, I do know if that’s the case there’s a pediatrician in Memphis whose head I’m going to want to pop when I’m out there. What a freakin’ dolt. Also all cancer, liver and kidney tests are completely normal. Thanks all for your prayers…..prayer works!!!!
Thank God for every day! Thats Great News . never would have known.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Praise Jesus! Have some good news. Blake got to meet a GI doctor and after exam/tests they don’t think there’s a darn thing wrong with her. Apparently it’s “normal” for that liver enzyme to spike during a growth spurt.?? Not sure what to think, I suppose either God healed her in answer to our prayers or she was never really sick. Either way He gets the Glory! I do know, if doctor error is the case there’s a pediatrician in Memphis whose head I’m going to want to pop when I’m out there. What a freakin’ dolt. Also all cancer, liver and kidney tests are completely normal. Thanks all for your prayers…..prayer works!!!!
Outstanding news! Glad to hear the little one is doing better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom