Finally, my First bobcat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i remember the first time when i did not post pics on a forum..........i post them now everytime....scary at how a board can turn into a lench mob :smack: :rotflmao:

congrats on the cat!!! i got my new caller for x-mas (foxpro 3) can't wait to see if i can have the same luck.....

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hold off on the hangin fellers pics will be here soon, my calling buddy is gonna burn them to a disc for me.

It was so cool to see the cat sneaking up behind those deer. They never knew he was there.

imhntn, are you still calling around here? I remember talking to you last year about this time and you were around this area.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats man, and I'll bet that was one heck of a shot at that range.

I shot my first bobcat last year. It is still at my cousins, who should be done with the taxedermy work soon. Dumb thing is, I didn't take any pictures of the cat before I took it to him. But I would have to say it weighed in at around 20 lbs.
Oh, and just in case anyone want to know, I shot my cat at 31 yards.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
there is a guy up in Caney (I can get his name and number if you are still looking for a taxidermist. He's really good but takes a long time to get your mount back.

PM me if you need the contact information.

Latest posts

Top Bottom