Finally shot it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
P365 XMacro. Over the holidaysI picked up a W version. This version is $600 for those that are eligible. The difference is this version is not compensated, has a sorta magwell, comes with three magazines and mine has high sights. As I was putting it together I added a Holosun green dot, a light and a IWB holster. I intended for it to be a range toy and gun for my briefcase/bedside gun when traveling. I put 200 rounds thru it using iron sights and the green dot. It shot dead on both ways. The trigger is sorta blah but I could keep all rounds in a 10 inch circle at 25 yards, off hand. I think it will get better. Another couple of hundred and I think it will replace my X model for IWB. My preferred mode of carry, especially in the Summer, is pocket carry in my cargo shorts so the X model wins there. It carries better IWB than my P365 X.

Attachments

• 20221231_194629.jpg
    20221231_194629.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 3

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice. I carry a 365SAS sometimes, its a fun little gun. Weird sight though haha..
i have the p365sas with the same sight as yours. at first i had trouble with old eyes putting the dot in the circle for accuracy but have discovered that if i just find the dot and on target it does fine with old eyes just not super accurate for longer ranges. during the day when the fiberoptic picks up sunlight it really shines bright and at night it is easier to find and faster than night sights. i like the ported barrel also.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The SAS is the only P365 I have no experience with. The X model is the one I settled on prior to getting this one. I like the capacity. A pocket carry 13 backed by 17. And now a small Kahr P9 sized gun with 18 backed by 17.

Latest posts

Top Bottom