Fire in Glencoe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popjim

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
KfOR had a news break saying Glencoe residents were orderer to evacuate and that a center was setup in Morrison. Pray for these people effected by a the fires and for the first responders woking to put them out!

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is glow to the east...possibly to the north. Can't tell as it might be ambient town lights.
Smelling some smoke as wind is out of the NNE.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey man, i dunno what the terrain is around your house, but if your 100% certain the fire will get your house, soak the house and as much yard as you can,then (edited out)

Ya might take some flak from others but its your home. Just be certain the fire is going to get your house.

Stay prepaired, keep your head on a swivel and good luck.

Last edited:

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey man, i dunno what the terrain is around your house, but if your 100% certain the fire will get your house, soak the house and as much yard as you can, then set a back fire.

Ya might take some flak from others but its your home. Just be certain the fire is going to get your house.

Stay prepaired, keep your head on a swivel and good luck.

I have been watering now for about 3 hours. There is about 100 yds of thick grass, then trees to the north. We live in a trailer, so no wood shingles.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just called Stillwater FD and gave the dispatcher my location. He said I am in no danger. There are no evacuations in Stillwater.
But the smell is getting stronger, though I do not know if that is from a current fire or from already burnt material.

Latest posts

Top Bottom