Firearms I'd like to see them build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are available for MSRP now instead of double or triple.

The one I know about came with a list of ammo they didn't care for.

All the .22 mag I have found has been CCI or Winchester gray box with a higher listed muzzle velocity.

The very early one had some issues with the barrels, but they are easy to identify

I don't think it will be as reliable as a Ruger Standard or a Buckmark, but probably better than a P22.

I've been lucking out a Wal Mart in Carlsbad and being able to buy 20 boxes of CCI every now and then.

I wish I could find a Ruger 10-22 mag to go with it. But those are a little pricey for me.

I found the .22 mag ammo made for pistol. Its made by CCI for Speer using gold dot bullets. Says its optimized for 2" barrels. My AMT loves it.
Haven't put it across a chrony yet to see what the velocity is.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456888747.512045.jpg

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
See the Charter Arms Bulldog Pug (5-shot .44 Special which I may end up with anyway), only built a bit stronger. I think Ruger could pull it off.

I don't think it would fit in the SP101 cylinder. The Bulldog .44 cylinder is 1.45" dia, the SP101 is 1.35". And if you look at the cylinder on the Bulldog, there is no extra meat to remove.

www.dayattherange.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_10_CharterPB_182_300x297.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom