First black rifle lower build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cptnhowdy138

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New to ar15's and I have been telling the old lady I want one. So i bought me everything I needed to get started. On the lower I got a yankee hill stripped lower from smallscalepilot on here my buddy bought me a six position stock for running power to his hot tub and the old lady bought me a lower parts kit from cold hand arms I watched a couple of videos on youtube and went for it. I had a blast putting it all together now I have to get parts for the upper and put that together but not sure what way I want to go. Long range or tactical

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New to ar15's and I have been telling the old lady I want one. So i bought me everything I needed to get started. On the lower I got a yankee hill stripped lower from smallscalepilot on here my buddy bought me a six position stock for running power to his hot tub and the old lady bought me a lower parts kit from cold hand arms I watched a couple of videos on youtube and went for it. I had a blast putting it all together now I have to get parts for the upper and put that together but not sure what way I want to go. Long range or tactical

18"-20" pencil barrel is a fair compromise between getting actual velocity and m4gery portability.

BDSolutionsArdmore

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it was me and already had the lower assembled with a 6-pos stock I would go all out with a Tac build. Then when; and I do stress when, you build another one you can build you a 20" + target build with a fixed stock.

Welcome to the club!!

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you already have a lower with a 6pos stock and standard lower parts kit, I would go with a tactical build (14.5" or 16")

Latest posts

Top Bottom